Te Koi - The Residence. Experience ultimate luxury and indulgence. The Residence is positioned right on the tip of the historic Bronte Peninsula, offering total seclusion and privacy. The Residence features two large double bedrooms, spacious living and dining spaces, and has undergone a total refurbishment with the owners' understated design aesthetic that focuses on high quality fittings, fabrics and details. Decorated in restful colours that form a cool backdrop to the intense sunshine and colour outside. Discerning guests with high expectations will appreciate the helipad that allows direct access to the whole of the Nelson region and all it has to offer as a destination.
A rare find in the region, this private and exclusive Residence is ideal for families or couples wishing to stay together whilst enjoying the privacy of their own independent spaces. A fully equipped kitchen gives you the option to dine in or take a short stroll to the Lodge for a sumptuous 3 Course Dinner.
NZ $1750 per night, 4 people.
Additional charge of NZ $150 for an extra person.
Includes a full gourmet breakfast and local taxes.
Low season rates available May - September.
- 2 bedrooms with Super King size beds with Double or Twin options
- 2 bathrooms with shower and bath
- Large outdoor entertaining deck with water views
- Spacious lounge area with fireplace and views out across the peninsula
- Dining room with seating for 8
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen
- Central heating
- Free wifi
- Satellite TV and bluetooth sound bar
- Direct dial telephone
- Coffee/tea making facilities
- Full laundry facilities
- Private helipad
- Private heated outdoor spa pool